Can you sell an idea that you understand and believe in. Do you regularly get appreciation for your presentation skills? Do you believe that sales targets are meant to be beaten? If yes! We are looking for you!
Our ideal candidate must be hungry for success, ambitious and enthusiastic to acquire new clients and drive the company forward.Candidate must be willing to work in either one of the following places in South India(Hyderabad,Chennai,Bangalore,Coimbatore)and west India(Pune,Mumbai,Nagpur,Ahmedabad)
What will you experience?
- An opportunity to perform and advance quickly with the company’s growth
- An open environment where your contributions are valued and recognized
- True innovation, you will be selling a patent pending product that is superior to existing solutions
- A great place to learn – you will work with some of the sharpest minds in this space
What we offer:
- An exciting opportunity to sell something that you can be proud of and advance quickly
- Competitive fixed pay plus significant upside on sales made
- Mobile, Internet & fuel allowances
What you will do
You will be responsible for all sales activities including:
- Identifying and generating a list of potential customers
- Calling potential customers
- Personal visits and follow-ups with prospects
- Gathering information on competitors and market
What We Are Looking for
- Enthusiasm about concept selling
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Willingness to travel locally
- Tenacity to follow up to close the sale
You should have 0 to 4 yrs of experience in field sales. Experience in selling to educational institutions is an advantage.
How to Apply Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com with the Subject : Area Sales Manager/Sales Executive.
What you will do
- Perform secondary and primary research on the education market to understand trends
- Tabulate data on various target segments
- Analyse research to answer questions from the marketing team
What we are looking for
- Candidates who are in their final year of MBA, B.E. or a similar quantitative graduation degree
- Logical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of research techniques
Why join us
- An internship where you will work on a meaningful marketing project
- Opportunity to interact with and learn from experienced marketing professionals
- Competitive stipend and certificate of internship
How to Apply
Interested? Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject : Market Research Intern. Please also include a short answer to the following question: What do you believe is your biggest strength? State one example where you demonstrated the same. Applications without the write-up will not be considered.