Are you very good at High school Math,English or Science? Were you that one person in your class that really understood the fundamental concepts and explained them to your classmates and juniors? Do your school-going cousins still come to you to clarify their doubts? We have been looking for you.
Our ideal candidate is bright, creative and articulate. Someone who can connect all the dry, theoretical textbook learning to real life experiences in a way high school students can relate to. At the same time, someone who has enough detail orientation and commitment to put in the work required to bring all the high flying, creative thoughts to reality.
What you will learn and experience:
- What does it take to turn creative and innovative thoughts into world class products?
- How does it feel to work with a team of sharp, committed people?
- What does ‘setting high standards and beating them’ mean?
- How can we make the students see the real life importance of things they learn for the exams?
- How do schools work and how can we bring about a positive change?
What we offer:
- A high performing yet collegiate environment
2. Competitive Salary
- A great experience to talk about, should you decide to apply for an MBA
What you will do:
- You will learn our Intellectual Property and methods for content design and development to achieve better learning outcomes.
- You will design and develop innovative assessments from Grade 1 to Grade 10 based on their curriculum.
- You will also evangelize and promote our content with schools, school leaders and parents.
What we are looking for
- Strong thinking skills and creativity
- Very good writing skills in English
- Any Graduate/post graduate who has passion for education
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and use them
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite – word, excel and power point – preferable
- Interest in education space
How to Apply Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject : Content Innovator. Please also tell us why you want to work with us, in about 100 words. Both (resume and the write up) are necessary.
What you will do
Content Innovator interns will learn about some aspects of New Rubric’s Intellectual Property and work on creating educational content based on the same, under the guidance of our senior content developers. This content will employ creative ways to help students strengthen thinking skills as well as develop important life skills such as communication, teamwork and confidence.
What we are looking for
- Candidates who have recently graduated or are in their final year of graduation from a reputed university
- Good academic performance
- Logical thinking ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to write excellent English
- Passion for Education
Why join us
- An internship where you will work on meaningful projects
- Opportunity to learn from some of the sharpest minds in this space
- Competitive stipend and certificate of internship
- Opportunity for a full time position, based on performance
How to Apply
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com with the Subject : Content Innovator- Intern. Please also tell us, in about 100 words, why you believe you will be a good fit for this internship. Applications without this write up will NOT be processed.